NORTH SHORE LABORATORIES CORP
FIX IT - DON'T CHANGE IT
Quick and Reliable Flat Tire Fixes,
Prolong the USEFUL life of your tires with long-lasting, high-quality repair products that you can afford.
Get back on the road in no time with professional-grade tire repair products from Safety Seal GC Made in AMERICA. We offer on-the-wheel and off-the-wheel repair kits at discounted prices.
About Our Company
Safety Seal® is a veteran-owned original equipment manufacturer (OEM) in Peabody, Massachusetts. Since 1964, we have been manufacturing a full range of tire repair kits and replenishment parts.
Our Commitment to You
We will always extend our very best Product, Prices, Preference, and Performance to you our valued customer.
We are committed to providing you with outstanding customer service. Offering Personnel Help, Advice, and Renowned OEM SOLE SOURCE Products, whether on the BASE, at the FORT, in the FIELD, or on the BORDER.
MIL/STRIP, BII, AAL; OEM
Order/Information Request/ RFQ
Reasons to Buy From Us
WHAT MAKES Safety Seal® PRODUCTS DIFFERENT?
- Made in the U.S.A. - Over 1 Billion Tire Repairs Sold Worldwide
- Patented Manufacturing Process - Tire Repair Outlasts the Tire
- The Original Self-Vulcanizing, Easy, Economical, Permanent, Tubeless Tire Repair
- No Drying Time - No Messy Cement - No Liquid Sealant - No Aerosol
- Tire Repairs for Irregular Cuts and Injuries as Easy as Round Punctures
- Use on Radial or Non-Radial, Steel-Belted or Non-Belted Tire Repairs
- Works on Lawn Mower Tire Repair to Earthmover Size Tire Repairs
- 24 Plies of High Tensile (350 lb Break Strength) Chemical Resistant Nylon Yarn
- Each Yarn Immersed in Proprietary Rubber Sealant System (250% Rubber to Yarn)
- Superior Quality Tools Aid in the Proper Insertion of the Safety Seal® into Puncture
- Beware of Imitations...! There is a Difference...! Insist on Safety Seal®
This office is the proponent for kit conduction performance, reliability, and safety test of all products recommended. One of the items in question is the tire repair kit currently supplied by Safety Seal. Several like products were evaluated in the past but did not measure up in terms of performance and safety. Since the upgrade of the kits in late 2005, Safety Seal has been the OEM contracted kit.
We are Training with the SAFETY SEAL Kits at various bases to include all tires, i.e. motor pool personnel, heavy equipment, HMMWV, and now on MRAP tires, etc.)
- Fernando (Fred) M. Silva
Sr. Logistics Engineer, Contractor
General Dynamics Information Technology, ISS.
Send Us Your Testimonials
Blasting and Crushing Razor Sharp Andacite (Volcanic Rock) takes its toll on Tires. Rodney Crawford slashes his down- time and gets the most from his tires. The shards cut across tire tread faces. He repairs 23.5 X 25; 26.5X 25 and 29.5X 25 tires, for his Loaders, Haulers and Motor Graders, using, On- the-Wheel SAFETY SEAL, Self-Vulcanizing Kit, SS-KHE.
Safety Seal Lube allows plugs to slip into place and does not interfere with the self-vulcanization process; No Cement is Needed.
Railrock moves between 850,000 to 1,000,000 Tons a year for the ballast of railroad cross ties and rails. Rod says, "I plug them with Safety Seal’s and just keep operating”. They have a monthly inspection if they need to change anything out.
- RailRock AZNEX
307 Pyramid Heights
Lordsburg, NM 88045 (505) 542-8851
Safety Seal GC
Joseph “Joe” Richards
GSA/FSS Contract # GS07F0128M
Cell Phone: 903-882-0005
Email: [email protected]
Government, Military Sales, Supply, and Tech Support
DLA; GSA/FAS Contract Number GS07F0128M
Global Supply, MIL/STRIP
Areas We Serve
We proudly serve clients in:
- International Government
- Federal Government
- US Military
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Military